Saturday 5 April 2014

Groupon Deal from Western Gallery

Opened since end of year 2012, Western Gallery located at Pending was known by me to serve cheap Western Cuisines which are available for lunch and also dinner. I wanted to try a couple of times, but it's always closed. Was delighted when I saw their offer in Groupon. However, 1 thing I dislike about Groupon Food & Drinks Deals is that they always require bookings. =.= 
Ok, so I made my bookings earlier to avoid any disappointments. Upon reaching, there were no other customers, so we just sit wherever we intended. Different from other western dining outlets, they have their kitchen in front and we could view their cooking. The shop is an open place, so we sat nearer to outside as it was kinda warm. Just RM11.25/person, we had a bowl of Creamy Mushroom Soup each and we could choose our main courses from a selection of Chicken, Beef, Fish, Pork or Lamb. All main courses were served with coleslaw and fries. 
Creamy Mushroom Soup with Bun (RM3.90 value). Not bad.
I ordered an extra plate of Grilled Chicken Salad (RM5 - RM6 of not mistaken). Nice!
Grilled Salmon with Teriyaki Sauce (RM18.90 value). 
Grilled Lamb in Black Pepper Sauce (RM13.90 value). 
Australian Sirloin Steak in Mushroom Sauce (RM18.90 value).
All the foods here were quite ok. Maybe not very exquisite. However, in my personal opinion, it's reasonable for that price and portion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...