Sunday 30 September 2012

Lunch @ Medan Selera Taman Free School

After a sumptious dim sum breakfast in the morning, we went out for lunch AGAIN!! There were lots of stall in Medan Selera Taman Free School. I was still full, so I only ordered Ice Kacang. This was my first ever Penang Ice Kacang. It's nice. The red bean was big and mushy.. Lots of shaved ice and topped with peanuts. You can also have additional ice cream. In order to watch out for my diet, I did not want to have ice cream as I would be consuming too much calories for the day.
Ice Kacang (RM2.00)
Pork Rib Mee Sua. Looks good. 
Penang Laksa. 
A perfect snack of You Cha Kueh, Ngo Hiang, Tau Fu and Century Egg. 

Nonya Kuehs - Nine Layer Kueh (九层糕) and Kuih Talam. You can find lots of Nonya Kuehs in Penang.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...