Sunday 21 October 2012

Revisit to Hou Mei Yuen & U-Soya

Back to the crowded Hou Mei Yuen at Bukit Jambul for Pan Mee. This time I had the dry one which was stir fried with black soya sauce. It comes with a complimentary fish ball soup. Well, I still prefer the soup version. :)

I like to have lunch here as the things are cheap and the portion is just right. However, we were off for dessert after that at U-Soya which made me too full. :|

Cold Tau Fu Fah with Almond Flakes, Pearls. and Soya Bean Syrup. (RM3.40) NICE! Initially I wanted to order the U-Soya Special Multi-Grain, but since I tried that the previous time, so I might as well try something new.
Hot Tau Fu Fah with sunflower seeds and almond flakes. They are always very generous in their toppings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...