Monday 12 August 2013

Simple Meal @ Peach Garden 桃园

Peach Garden 桃园 is one of the most popular coffee shops in Jalan Song years back. We seldom dine in here as we have no clue what is good here except from Ah Ping Chicken Wings. As we were planning to have some desserts at Dessert Paradise, which is a few steps away, we headed here to try out some local hawker dishes.
Char Bee Hoon (RM5.50). Saw quite some number of people ordering from this stall, but apparently, my mum said it was not up to her expectation. 
Chicken Chop with Garlic Rice (RM5.50). Got this from the Nasi Lemak stall. Tasted quite ok for me, but I did not like the rice due to the fried garlic flakes (I'm not a fan of garlic). The dish should come with a Sunny Side-up egg, but I changed it with Coleslaw.
I did not take any photos of the Bak Kut Teh (RM8.00). Tasted quite good as the herbal taste was rather strong.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...