Thursday 4 April 2013

Penang Food Hunt #18 @ Old Green House (老青屋), Burma Road

Had been hearing about the famous Hokkien Mee at Old Green House (老青屋). I was aware about the choice of ordering Hokkien Lor, which is a mix of Hokkien Mee and Lor Mee. However, the waiter forgot about my order and served us Lor Mee instead. Therefore, I was given an extra bowl of Hokkien Mee sauce to mix with my Lor Mee. 


Lor Mee (RM4). So damn cheap! Lots of ingredients like roasted pork, lor egg pork belly etc. The price is not the main concern. It was delicious. Prefer it over Hokkien Mee. Not forgetting, the roasted 3 layer pork was really really tasty!! Slurpsss!!! 
We also tried mixing the Hokkien Mee sauce with it as the storekeeper recommended since I ordered Hokkien Lor at the first place. The taste was quite special and nice.
Lor Bak (RM8). Another dish we tried. Not that keen of deep-fried stuff anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...