Thursday 2 May 2013

Penang Food Hunt #34 @ TGI Friday's, Queensbay Mall

Have been longing to bring my friend to try out the dishes at TGI Friday's, so here we were. Took us some time to decide on our menu and so we ordered Three-For-All as our starter, Championship BBQ Chicken as our main course and finally Brownie Obsession for dessert!
Championship BBQ Chicken (RM29.90). Given a roasted half chicken grilled to be topped with their sourish BBQ sauce. As for the side dishes, onion rings and cheddar cheese-flavored mashed potatoes, which I love most, were served. My personal opinion was that the chicken was grilled till a little bit too dry. Other than that, the taste was good.
Starter Platter Three-For-All (RM35.90)Loaded Potato Skins, Fried Mozzarella and our spicy Buffalo Wings, complete with sour cream and green onions, marinara sauce and celery sticks with Bleu Cheese dressing. This was really a highly recommended dish by my friends especially when they say cheese lovers are going to love the fried mozzarella a lot. I really enjoyed the Loaded Potato Skins and Fried Mozarella. Oolala~~ I love Fried Mozarella to go with the Bleu Cheese dressing, whereas the Potato Skins with sour cream.


The springy cheesy fried mozarella!!
Brownie Obsession (RM15.90).  This was my second time having this sweet sweet Brownie Obsession! Glad that I brought along my camera this time. Able to get nice pics now~~ :) 
Check out my previous visit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...