Sunday 4 November 2012

Penang Road Famous Teochew Chendul

Obviously, from my title, you would already know where's the place. It's just next to Joo Hooi Cafe. I had been reading from blogs and heard from my friends about this famous Chendul with its very long queue. Finally got a chance to try it!
Those bloggers are not lying. A long queue~~ Despite that it's 12pm, so many are willing to queue for a bowl of Chendul, including me! Haha. Luckily the Tauke was fast, so we would not have to wait long. Notice me in the photo?? No idea what was I doing..
Chendul (RM2.00). It definitely tasted different from normal ice kacang. Besides from being sweet, it was slightly salty. Maybe due to the santan used. I would not say it's the best I had, but it does have its unique taste. A cool refreshment to have in a hot afternoon. :D 
Posting with my chendul.. :)
Something worth mentioning! Very fragrant smell of Char Kway Tiao and Penang Laksa when we were approaching Joo Hooi Cafe. Should be nice~~ Should have our lunch here, but we already had it at New World Park Food Court. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...