Sunday 14 July 2013

Chilling out @ Jase's Tea Room

Jase’s Tea Room has been around for quite some time, but I never step foot to this shop until recently. Had been hearing some good comments from my friends about the place, good for chit-chatting occasion. Located at Premier 101, Jase’s Tea Room is situated on the 1st floor, hence, making me neglecting its presence for the past years. It is somewhere above the new Korean Restaurant or the old 中原小馆.

The cosy environment to catch-up with buddies. 
Offering a variety of drinks, more towards the English-style of menu. They also serve some pastries which are not on board (subject to availability).
We had a pot of Earl Grey Tea (RM9.00). Hot water can be refilled for free. This was my first time trying Earl Grey. Hmm~ Interesting taste. Having the taste of tea but with addition of mint. I guessed the taste is not acceptable by some people. It was rather awkward for me at first, but I’m getting used to it now. 

Apart from tea, we also tried some of the pastries offered.


Cheesecake (~RM9, not quite sure about it.  Hehe..)



Sorry.. I really forgotten what was this. It was a highly recommended pastry from my friends, so we tried. Quite ok, very buttery and fragrant, but I actually expected more. :P


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...