Friday 21 December 2012

Fine dinner @ Ben's, Suria KLCC

After a long day at the BioMalaysia Exhibition 2012, we went for a satisfying dinner at Ben's, Suria KLCC just before we took a train to KL Sentral. 
The outlook of the restaurant. Love the bicycle. So cute~~
Flipping through the handwritten menu, we finally decided on what to have.
Cold Potato Salad (RM25.90). I'm a POTATO FREAK! This salad was definitely my type. 
A shot with my manager. :)
Here came our main dishes.
Pesto Spaghettini (RM18.90). The pesto spaghetti was served along with cheese and grilled chicken. This was my first try on pesto sauce. Unique taste. Quite like it. However, the chicken was a bit dry. It tasted good together when dip with the pesto sauce.

Actually Pesto Spaghettini was not my order. Hehe.. I had Mushroom Lasagna!
Mushroom Lasagna (RM18.90). 
This was really DELICIOUS!! I always have beef lasagna, but never mushroom lasagna. Generous amount of mushroom were layered between the rich and fragrant cheese. I'm a CHEESE FREAK! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...